The Future Entertainment is a Nigerian record company specializing in contemporary music. TFE was founded by Mr Solomon Inusa and became fully functional in 2015 after the highly successful release of the album Surrender by Max Wuyah who is the first artist signed to the company.
Since its formation, the label has signed four acts and has released three albums that has received wide acceptance among music lovers and has also received awards and several nominations across the years to include
- Nomination: World MP3 Award – Song of the year for Max Wuyah Surrender (2015/2016)
- Nomination: Female Artiste of the year 2016 JOGAMA Awards
- Winner: Album of the the year 2016 (Surrender) JOGAMA Green Awards
- Nomination: Female Vocalist of the Year 2016 – Green Award
- Nomination: Best Female Gospel Video 2017 – Gospel Music Awards
- Winner: Best Song of the Year Gospel 2017 (Over by Morgan Azi) – Green Awards
- Winner: Audio Producer of the year 2017 (Morgan Azi) JOGAMA awards
- Recognition: Best Entertainment Company of the year 2016/2017 (TFE) JOGAMA award
The Future Entertainment is not interested in competing with other entertainment company(s) of the world. It has been created to fulfill the dreams and expectations of those talented people who desire to acquire quality ‘finished product’, showcasing talents, and to satisfy the demand for such entertainment performances, whether recorded or live and print within the middle market of entertainment consumer industry.
We at the future entertainment belief in the power of information and technology, we belief in creativity, ideas, innovation, expertise and experience, that is why we seek, discover, groom, nurture and encourage all forms of intellectual property and creativity such as music, arts, dance, drama, literatures, information, ideas, design e t c,
we pride ourselves as …the home of superstars